Ballet Chelsea and the Jackson Symphony Orchestra are pleased to join forces once again to present Ballet Chelsea's 21st annual performance of The Nutcracker on December 1-2 (Chelsea, Michigan) and December 8-9 (Jackson, Michigan). The annual production is a full-length, narrated ballet, choreographed by Ballet Chelsea Artistic Director Wendi DuBois and will feature a live symphony orchestra. Audiences young and old from all over southern Michigan return year after year for this family friendly holiday favorite. From Christmas Eve festivities at the Stahlbaum's, complete with godfather Drosselmeier and his charming mechanical dolls, to a fierce midnight battle, and on to the enchanted Kingdom of Sweets, Ballet's Chelsea's dancers captivate audiences with their energy and artistry.
- December 1 @ 2pm – CHS Performing Arts Complex in Chelsea MI
- @ 12:30 – Sugar Plum Tea prior to Saturday matinee performance
- December 2 @ 2pm – CHS Performing Arts Complex in Chelsea MI
- @ 12:30 – Sugar Plum Tea prior to Sunday matinee performance
- December 8 @ 7pm – Potter Center in Jackson, MI
- December 9 @ 2pm – Potter Center in Jackson, MI
Tickets go on sale November 1, 2018. Click buttons below to visit the JSO website and purchase tickets: