This mini intensive offers the continued learning of classical ballet technique through a professional class progression, point, repertory, and choreography. Barre work, center work, and traveling exercises are designed to better technique while repertory and choreography classes develop performance quality and build confidence.
Date: June 12-16; Monday-Friday, 4-7pm
Registration & Tuition
- Tuition is due in full at the time of registration.
- Tuition is non-refundable once paid. Proration of tuition will be considered on a case-by-case basis in the event illness or injury prevents a dancer from attending class.
How To Register
Registration opens May 1, 2023. Registration for Ballet Chelsea is done through our online portal, Dance Studio Pro. New dancers will need to create a profile to register for classes.
- Create an account with Dance Studio Pro or log into your already created online portal.
- Navigate to Register for Classes icon on the home page. Click on the icon.
- Place a check mark in the box to the left of the camp you would like to enroll in.
- Once you have checked all the camps you would like to enroll in scroll to the bottom and click on the Submit button.
- Ballet Technique
- Ballet Technique & Pointe: Solid color leotard, pink or flesh colored tights, pink or flesh colored technique and pointe shoes.
- Repertory & Variations classes: A short ballet skirt is permitted.
- Conditioning: Dance-appropriate warm-ups are permitted.
- Men’s Attire: Black tights, white t-shirt, black shoes preferred.
- All dancers must be wearing street clothes and shoes when entering or exiting the building.