Have some fun with your favorite characters through music, movement, story and craft. Using techniques designed for young imaginative minds and bodies students will work on body alignment and posture as well as develop self-expression through creative movement. Students will learn a dance, make a costume prop, and perform virtually for family and friends on the last day!
Date: June 13-15; Tuesday-Thursday 10-12pm & Aug 22-24; Tuesday-Thursday 4-6pm
Registration & Tuition
- Tuition is due in full at the time of registration.
- Tuition is non-refundable once paid. Proration of tuition will be considered on a case-by-case basis in the event illness or injury prevents a dancer from attending class.
How To Register for Camp
Registration opens May 1, 2023. Registration for Ballet Chelsea is done through our online portal, Dance Studio Pro. New dancers will need to create a profile to register for classes.
- Create an account with Dance Studio Pro or log into your already created online portal.
- Navigate to Register for Classes icon on the home page. Click on the icon.
- Place a check mark in the box to the left of the camp you would like to enroll in.
- Once you have checked all the camps you would like to enroll in scroll to the bottom and click on the Submit button.
We ask that dancers wear simple, comfortable clothing, or a leotard and tights. Dress-up clothing is not recommended as it can be distracting and uncomfortable for camp activities.