Intermediate Mini Ballet Intensive
This mini intensive offers the continued learning of classical ballet technique through a professional class progression, point and pre-point, repertory, and choreography. Barre work, center work, and traveling exercises are designed to better technique while repertory and choreography classes develop performance quality and build confidence. Through the exploration of ballet technique, use of space, and musicality students will work toward the creation of their own original class combinations which they will share and teach to their fellow dancers to build camaraderie and foster independence!
Date: July 24-28; Monday-Friday, 4-7pm
Registration & Tuition
- Tuition is due in full at the time of registration.
- Tuition is non-refundable once paid. Proration of tuition will be considered on a case-by-case basis in the event illness or injury prevents a dancer from attending class.
How To Register
Registration Opens May 1, 2023. Registration for Ballet Chelsea is done through our online portal, Dance Studio Pro. New dancers will need to create a profile to register for classes.
- Create an account with Dance Studio Pro or log into your already created online portal.
- Navigate to Register for Classes icon on the home page. Click on the icon.
- Place a check mark in the box to the left of the camp you would like to enroll in.
- Once you have checked all the camps you would like to enroll in scroll to the bottom and click on the Submit button.
- Ballet Technique
- Pointe / Pre-Pointe
- Ballet Technique & Pointe: Solid color leotard, pink or flesh colored tights, pink or flesh colored technique and pointe shoes.
- Repertory & Variations classes: A short ballet skirt is permitted.
- Conditioning: Dance-appropriate warm-ups are permitted.
- Men’s Attire: Black tights, white t-shirt, black shoes preferred.
- All dancers must be wearing street clothes and shoes when entering or exiting the building.
Announcing: Giselle & Gershwin
On May 13th and 14th Ballet Chelsea will present Giselle & Gershwin, a stunning production directed by Assistant Artistic Director, Natalie Krienke, supported by retiring Artistic Director, Wendi DuBois. Combining the best of classical and contemporary ballet, this program will be performed at the Dexter High School and promises to be an unforgettable experience for … Read more
Ballet Chelsea’s 25th Annual Production of The Nutcracker – A Huge Success!
Ballet Chelsea’s Production of The Nutcracker was holiday enchantment at its best! This annual production, held at the George E. Potter Center in Jackson, Michigan, brought in near sold out houses for the four performances. The Nutcracker dazzled with gorgeous scenery, beautifully designed costumes, and the colorful characters we all adore. Eighty-three company dancers, and … Read more
Partner With Us: Ballet Chelsea’s 2022 Annual Fundraiser
Ballet Chelsea is launching their third annual Digital Fundraising Campaign, Partner With Us, running from October 8 through October 17. This campaign is a critical component to Ballet Chelsea’s financial viability as a non profit arts organization. If you value the arts in our community please consider making a donation to Ballet Chelsea during their … Read more