Princess & Prince Camp
Have some fun with your favorite characters through music, movement, story and craft. Using techniques designed for young imaginative minds and bodies students will work on body alignment and posture as well as develop self-expression through creative movement. Students will learn a dance, make a costume prop, and perform virtually for family and friends on the last day!
Date: June 13-15; Tuesday-Thursday 10-12pm & Aug 22-24; Tuesday-Thursday 4-6pm
Registration & Tuition
- Tuition is due in full at the time of registration.
- Tuition is non-refundable once paid. Proration of tuition will be considered on a case-by-case basis in the event illness or injury prevents a dancer from attending class.
How To Register for Camp
Registration opens May 1, 2023. Registration for Ballet Chelsea is done through our online portal, Dance Studio Pro. New dancers will need to create a profile to register for classes.
- Create an account with Dance Studio Pro or log into your already created online portal.
- Navigate to Register for Classes icon on the home page. Click on the icon.
- Place a check mark in the box to the left of the camp you would like to enroll in.
- Once you have checked all the camps you would like to enroll in scroll to the bottom and click on the Submit button.
We ask that dancers wear simple, comfortable clothing, or a leotard and tights. Dress-up clothing is not recommended as it can be distracting and uncomfortable for camp activities.
Announcing: Giselle & Gershwin
On May 13th and 14th Ballet Chelsea will present Giselle & Gershwin, a stunning production directed by Assistant Artistic Director, Natalie Krienke, supported by retiring Artistic Director, Wendi DuBois. Combining the best of classical and contemporary ballet, this program will be performed at the Dexter High School and promises to be an unforgettable experience for … Read more
Ballet Chelsea’s 25th Annual Production of The Nutcracker – A Huge Success!
Ballet Chelsea’s Production of The Nutcracker was holiday enchantment at its best! This annual production, held at the George E. Potter Center in Jackson, Michigan, brought in near sold out houses for the four performances. The Nutcracker dazzled with gorgeous scenery, beautifully designed costumes, and the colorful characters we all adore. Eighty-three company dancers, and … Read more
Partner With Us: Ballet Chelsea’s 2022 Annual Fundraiser
Ballet Chelsea is launching their third annual Digital Fundraising Campaign, Partner With Us, running from October 8 through October 17. This campaign is a critical component to Ballet Chelsea’s financial viability as a non profit arts organization. If you value the arts in our community please consider making a donation to Ballet Chelsea during their … Read more