Registration for Ballet Chelsea studio classes is done through our online portal, Dance Studio Pro. New dancers will need to create a profile to register for classes.
- Log into the portal
- Navigate to Register for Classes icon on the home page and click on the icon
- Place a check mark in the box to the left of the class you would like to enroll in
- Once you have checked all the classes you would like to enroll in scroll to the bottom and click on the Submit button
Please visit our Studio Classes page for more information on 2020/21 instructional programming. Students 10-18 years of age are required to take a placement class. Placement classes allow Ballet Chelsea to give the appropriate class recommendations to new students.
Pricing for all studio classes can be found through Ballet Chelsea's online portal, Dance Studio Pro. Once logged in, simply navigate to shared files. There you will find a complete list of class pricing.
Ballet Chelsea's dress code is specifically designed to provide freedom of movement to the dancer and allow teachers offer correction and guidance to each student with minimal distraction. Please find a downloadable PDF of Ballet Chelsea's dress code below. If you or your dancer needs recommendation on where to acquire certain items please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a few suggestions.
Each year Ballet Chelsea showcases the talent and hard work of our dancers in an annual end of year recital. Recital gives each child the opportunity to perform for an audience of friends and family to show what they have learned over the course of the year.
This past year, due to COVID-19, Ballet Chelsea was unable to hold our annual recital; however, we are pleased to announce that Best Ever Media will be offering interested Ballet Chelsea families the opportunity to take individual photos in their 2019-2020 costumes. Interested dancers could also use this opportunity to have professional audition photos taken as well.
- The photo shoot will take place on Friday, September 25th from 4:00pm-8:00pm at Ballet Chelsea.
- Students can sign up for 5 minute appointment times per desired costume. Please leave time between appointments to change costumes.
- A non-refundable $20 deposit is required to reserve your desired 5-minute appointment time.
- Each $20 deposit can be used towards your photo order.
- In an effort to keep everyone healthy, all photos taken will be posted on Best Ever Media's website for secure online ordering after the photo shoot.
- Best Ever Media will send each participant a link to your individual photos so you can view and select your photos.
- Best Ever Media will provide a discount code that will allow you to apply your deposit towards your photo order.
- Best Ever Media has the right to cancel the photo shoot if a minimum participation level is not achieved. In the event of a cancellation all $20 appointment deposits will automatically be refunded.
- Ballet Chelsea's existing Covid-19 procedures will be observed.
please email email@example.com with any additional question.