Performance Company & Associate Artist Auditions
Ballet Chelsea's Performance Company requires a commitment from both dancer and parent. Ballet Chelsea prides itself on offering high-caliber training to dancers who are commitment to their art and community. Auditions for Ballet Chelsea Performance Company including Senior Company, Junior Company, Professional Training Program, Professional Artists, and Associate Artists will take place at Ballet Chelsea Studios in August and September. Rehearsals begin in September.
- Masks are optional for all dancers and staff, regardless of vaccination status at our auditions.
- Additional covid-19 information can be found here.
- All dancers auditioning will have to fill out a Audition Registration Form and submit it to [email protected] no later than Friday, August 19, 2022 for our Performance Company Auditions and Friday, August 26, 2022 for our Associate Artists audition.
- A non-refundable $25 audition fee is due at the time of registration.
- Registration is available via our online portal, Dance Studio Pro. If you are new to Ballet Chelsea, you will need to make an account with Dance Studio Pro in order to pay your registration fee.
- Registration may also be done on the day of the audition, however you must email [email protected] to reserve your spot.
- If you have any questions please email, [email protected].
Sunday, August 21, 2022
Performance Company Audition (ages 8+)
- 12:00pm - Check in opens for Junior Company Artists
- 1:00-2:30 - Auditions for Junior Company Artists (Ages 8-12)
- 2:00pm - Check in opens & warm-up for Senior Company Artists, Professional Training Program (PTP), and Professional Artists
- 3:00-4:30pm - Auditions for Senior Company Artists, PTP, Professionals (Ages 13+)
- 4:45-6:00pm - Final round of PTP Company Artists and Professional Company Artists audition
Saturday, August 28, 2022
Associate Artist Auditions, Nutcracker Guest Roles (ages 7+)
- 12:30pm - Check in opens
- 1:00-2:30pm - Auditions for Associate Company Artists